- 1 Spice Cake Mix
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Natural Apple Sauce
- 2 Containers of Vanilla Frosting
- Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease two loaf pans.
- Mix all the ingredients together in one large bowl using an electric mixer. Mix until combined.
- Divide cake mixture evenly into the greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until you stick a knife into the center and it comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, mix 1/2 Tablespoon of cinnamon into each frosting container.
- Let the cake cool before frosting.
Holiday Helpings Tip: You can pick a seasonal ribbon to border the cake. Measure the ribbon around the cake plus an extra inch. Wrap the ribbon around the base of the cake. Adhere the extra inch of ribbon by adding a little frosting to the ribbon and press it against the ribbon lining the cake.August 17, 2010
This entry was posted in Food and Drink and tagged Cakes, Fall, Food and Drink. Bookmark the permalink.
← Delicious Gourmet Macaroni and Goat Cheese A Soft And Sweet Baby Gift →