I made these Crunchy Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies for the Third Annual Fall Food Cook-Off I host every year and they were a huge hit. These cookies are so soft and have the perfect amount of texture and crunch. Just a little heads up… this may be some of the best cookie dough of all times!!! I would say this ranks in the top three best cookie doughs I have ever had. You’ve been warned so don’t blame me if you eat too much and get a tummy ache like I did. : )
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup grandulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packaged brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat butter and crunchy peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium until the ingredients are combined.
- Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in the flour adding a little at a time until all the flour has been added.
- Mix in the rolled oats by hand until everything is combined.
- Make small balls of the cookie dough and place then about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper (if you don’t have parchment paper you can place the dough directly on the cookie sheet).
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
ps. This is an Instagram photo I took of the cookies and used a filter… so don’t worry if your cookies don’t look the same color : )November 17, 2013
This entry was posted in - Dessert. Bookmark the permalink.
← Sprinkles, Sharpies, and a Mason Jar BloomThat: The Best Kind of Florist →