I rarely will crave salad but this Spinach Salad with Avocado, Goat Cheese and Chicken from Recipe Girl is amazing!!! My dear friend Carrie made this for my family and I when we were out on her family’s boat recently. The salad was soooo good! I went back for seconds, twice! This salad is definitely a crowd pleaser and would be a nice addition to any Thanksgiving meal. You can even use leftover turkey instead of chicken and make this salad the day after Thanksgiving.
- 8 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes (Veg-Fresh tomatoes are my favorite)
- 1/2 cup corn (frozen, canned, or cut off the cob)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
photo and recipe credit: recipegirl.comNovember 9, 2012
This entry was posted in - Thanksgiving, Food and Drink. Bookmark the permalink.
← Christmas Wish List on Pinterest Holiday Helpings on Pinch Provisions Blog →